Paper Rosettes

Friday, February 25, 2011

Let me say how hard it is to stay focused when all the blog candy on the web is really enticing. So I sit at my desk checking the work volume and surfing Splitcoast Stampers and You Tube for technique tutorials. I'm learning quite a lot. Really.
A few weeks back I learned how to make paper rosettes AND how to make a never ending card. (More on the card after I find my pics.) So. My work desk has been covered with bottles of glitter glue, scraps of paper and all sort of other crafty implements. I've decided that I think I really need a small circle punch to help with the rosette making cause I can't cut a circle to save my life. Well actually I can't cut a straight line either, but that's a whole other topic.
So below are a few of the rosettes I made. I used My Mind's Eye papers from a really cool paper pack that I got last summer as a freebie in a Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine, and some strips of paper from the beautiful K and Co Valentine pack I picked up a few weeks back at Michael's.
I amaze myself, just kidding. I was really pleased with how things turned out after a few attempts and realizing that I needed paper longer than two inches. Now what shall I embellish?

2 comments: