July CTMH Blog Hop - Skylark

Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Almost July everyone!! It's time for another blog hop!

If you came from Cydney Fowler's great blog, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”


Super short post this morning. 

We have had a totally super busy month, with birthdays and visits from family back east, well Chicago anyway. My sister in law and here family were here for 15 days or so. This trip included dinners, out, movies a houseboat trip on Shasta lake that was pretty amazing and then the camping trip to Patrick's Point that nearly got rained out. I didn't make that trip but I did manage to grab a couple of photos from the trip to document for them. Guess what, this is my first ever scrap book page.




I used the Skylark Workshop on the go paper packet and some of the elements to put together a page and I really like how it turned out.  I ran out of ink while I was printing photos but stay tuned for part two of the the layout later today, I'm off to pick up ink, but tell me what you think of my first layout.

Now on to the super fantastic Kelly Janes.




8 comments:

  1. For your first layout oh my stars how awesome is this!!! Great layout and great use of the Skylark Collection!!! I love love this! Cant wait to see the other page. loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice use of the Workshop on the Go. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just enjoying the clean cuts and color selections of this page!! The pictures are just as wonderful as the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great job on your first layout! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete