July CTMH Blog Hop - Skylark Part Two

Tuesday, July 8, 2014


All right I'm back. I had some technical difficulties that took me forever to get worked out. Went to get ink for the printer and realized that I was having network issues with the printer. That took me for EVER to get sorted out, or so it seemed. Which of course meant that I could not print photos for layouts. I'm seriously thinking about having Walgreen's or Costco do them in the future.

Then things were looking like they were going well but they were not. I ended up having to take the computer in to have a problem with my memory cleared up. That took forever and just got it back this evening!

That said, finally here's the finished scrapbook layout that I did using the  CTMH Skylark WOTG. I decided that I needed to add a couple more pictures and then add some cute dragonflies from the stamp set using Lagoon Ink, along with the Live in the Moment Stamp. I changed from the Slate in because I felt like there wasn't enough contrast.



These beautiful people are my sister in law Rene and her family. I didn't get to make it over to the Humboldt Coast with them but heck they had so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted to use.



Because I was having such a good time working on the first layout I decided that would do a second page. I have to admit I'm not really big on "scrapping." I love making cards and the challenge of 3D paper projects but working the the Close to My Heart Workshops on the Go kits make it super easy. I'm actually looking forward to my next layout. Tell me what'cha think, I'm dying to hear from you guys!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment