Chores

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hope everyone has been having a great Saturday so far. I've been doing all kinds of chores. I started my morning doing an in depth cleaning of my living room and must have removed a half a ton of  dust, dirt and of course cat fuzz. Thus, the downside of living in a construction zone with a woolly mammoth of a husband, and 3 cats. I do not contribute in any way to the mess.   I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

My craft room is next *cough* really *cough* I swear!!!


I'm also doing a major update to my blog so if you stop in and see it a mess, I'm hoping to have the majority of my changes completed by Sunday evening.

Another "chore" on my list today was uploading my photos to my PC from our trip to the coast back in May. I know I want to scrap them but I came home and just put my camera case away and have been using my phone to take pictures.  

I took nearly 200 photos with my Canon DSLR and these are just a few of my favorites.


If you are wondering about the "things" sticking up out of the sea of green in the bottom right photo above. Those are Elk antlers and the sea of green are ferns. The big male elk were laying down in this field and that was all you could see of them were their antlers. It was pretty funny.


The trip turned out to be really nice with very little rain, clouds or fog while we were there. This is not usually the case from past experience on the North Coast. Part of our day two of the trip included a visit to Prehistoric Gardens north of Gold Beach, Oregon.  

That big ole brontosaurus was one of the inhabitants that we got to visit. This is a great place for a little bit of a walk and shade on those warmer days. The guy in both of the collages is my woolly mammoth. Doesn't he look good in red?

Well back to my blog updates. Keep checking in and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment