Confessions of a Total Craftaholic!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I know I said NO new projects but dang it, every time I peruse Pinterest, or look at a blog hop of some sort I find SOMETHING that I want to do. And um, I think I'm addicted to Pinterest I swear.  Why, oh why are there so many talented, creative people out there and why  do I have to be sucked in to all the cool projects.
I have no less than 4 projects (yet to be started) sitting on my table. Ok, really 3 yet to be started. The 4th is my apron but I'm having some issues with learning how to use my sewing machine. Not issues learning per se, but I keep getting material stuck while I'm working with my practice material and haven't taken the time to figure out what is going on.
So, of the 3 projects on the table,  two are sort of in progress one is still in the box. It a pair of Melissa Frances Putz House Kits for my "future" Christmas decorating.
The next is a Graphic 45 Place in Time, perpetual calendar from the magnificent mind of Kathy Orta over at Paper Phenomenon. I had purchased some of this paper, and then this project just fell into my lap. It's awesome. The paper is perfect for this calendar and I totally see how Kathy was able to come up with the idea. The great part is that it has a hinged door that holds all the monthly pieces inside.
This is a picture of Kathy's completed project and I've got the majority of my pieces and parts, I just need to get my chipboard cut and I can go on from there.

Next, I have a CTMH printer try calling my name. I stole this image from the talented Lisa Stenz over at Lisa's Creative Corner for inspiration. She is one talented CTMH consultant. In this picture she is using the CTMH Avonlea papers but I think I'm going to be using the Buzz and Bumble along with some wedding mementos, although Chantilly is totally calling my name as well. I have both coming in an order tomorrow so I'll decide then.
I have a special board all set up on Pinterest for my "this is how I did it pics for when I'm done and hopefully there will  not be any epic fails.
Well, off to work on said projects and to clean the table off. Wish me luck!
F-

1 comment:

  1. good luck finishing your projects, I'm sure they will be great when done !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete