All the Little Details

Thursday, February 28, 2013

So, I'm in the middle of a couple of projects more to come on those hopefully Sunday or Monday, but I was thinking.
Do you ever get bogged down when working on something? I know I do. For me I sometimes think I have to be able to see the finished project in my head before I can start the darn thing. It can be quite frustrating. Especially if you end up with something like writers block. I feel like I need to have all the little details in place before I begin, or at least some sort of idea how I'm going to finish a piece.
Then, I have a thing for embellishments,  specifically making my own. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind purchasing something for a piece I'm working on but I really think I get great satisfaction making them (from paper of course!) That was the reason I bought a Cricut a few years back, I love all the little things it allows me to make. That was also the reason I purchased the CTMH, Cricut Artiste Cartridge, and then The Art Philosophy Cartridge as well. Personally I think if you do any sort of regular scrap booking it's very useful and can totally make your layouts spectacular. The same for cards, if you are a card maker. Check out the video I've posted. This is a video from the Close to My Heart training team on things you can make for great embellishments with the Cricut. It gave me even more ideas... isn't that always how it goes. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment